Join us and make an impact; help bring about transformation in Nepal.
As a charitable organization run entirely by volunteers, we need your help to succeed. If you are looking to get involved and make a difference, we need motivated, passionate individuals to raise awareness and funds for our work. There are many ways to get involved.
Start a personal fundraising campaign: Set a goal, get people involved and come up with an idea to raise awareness and funds.
We can provide materials to help you promote your idea.
- Commit to running a marathon or a triathlon and encourage friends and families to sponsor your goal.
- Get your church or synagogue involved and put faith into action
- Start a school group to raise funds to sponsor a technology center and make friends on the other side of the world through the internet
Volunteer at home: Hope needs you to get involved. As a small grassroots organization, a few hours of your time helps us to continue our work.
We need help with:
- Staffing our fair trade handicraft sales during the holiday season, raising funds while supporting disadvantaged artisans with a fair living wage
- Developing our newsletter and other promotion materials
- Reaching out to high schools to get youth involved in Hope
- Researching grants and foundations
Volunteer in Nepal: For the more adventurous, consider volunteering in Nepal at Hope House, or one of our centers.
We will help arrange your volunteer stay and make your experience memorable. Depending on your background, there are many different activities you can undertake.
- Have knitting skills? Work with a local mother’s cooperative to knit quality crafts for extra income
- If you work in IT, consider volunteering in our technology center, helping to upgrade our computer systems